You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Park Car Location

iPhone 12 mini ios 15.4.1

I can't find any way to turn on the park car location. I have seen a number of how to instruction on how to turn this feature on but can't find some of the settings.

I have Location Services turned on but don't seem to have Frequent Locations.

In Maps I don't have a section called Your Car, so don't have Show Parked Location.

Am I missing something? Any advice would be helpful.

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 15

Posted on May 16, 2022 1:36 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 17, 2022 5:12 AM

From the iPhone User Guide (iOS 15):

If you aren't seeing Siri Suggestions in Maps, then navigate to Settings > Maps > Siri & Search and toggle on Show in App. Drag the bottom of the search card up or down to see more or less info.

From left to right; Siri Suggestions turned off, Siri Suggestions turned on, the search card when Parked Car selected:

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 17, 2022 5:12 AM in response to chrispy1953

From the iPhone User Guide (iOS 15):

If you aren't seeing Siri Suggestions in Maps, then navigate to Settings > Maps > Siri & Search and toggle on Show in App. Drag the bottom of the search card up or down to see more or less info.

From left to right; Siri Suggestions turned off, Siri Suggestions turned on, the search card when Parked Car selected:

Park Car Location

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.