You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Whatsapp icloud backup

I am using a temporary iPhone now. When I started using it, I didn't delete it, i just signed out the existing apple id & login with my id.

Then, I setting up the whatsapp & it automatically back up the existing chat in the iphone to the cloud. Therefore, my latest back up is not the chat that I backed up, and I lost all data that has been saved in it.

Is there any way I could regain all backup that I did previously? If yes, how?

thank u in advance.

Posted on May 17, 2022 8:00 AM

3 replies

May 17, 2022 8:06 AM in response to soffian05

soffian05 wrote:

I am using a temporary iPhone now. When I started using it, I didn't delete it, i just signed out the existing apple id & login with my id.

Then, I setting up the whatsapp & it automatically back up the existing chat in the iphone to the cloud. Therefore, my latest back up is not the chat that I backed up, and I lost all data that has been saved in it.
Is there any way I could regain all backup that I did previously? If yes, how?

thank u in advance.

Ask Whatsapp.

Whatsapp icloud backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.