You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone is hacked

When i use safari sometimes some showed me your iphone is hacked by the users please tell me what can i do iam very frustrating my selt

[Edited by Moderator] 

Posted on May 17, 2022 8:21 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 17, 2022 8:27 PM

Dreamboy_626 Said:

"My iphone is hacked: When i use safari sometimes some showed me your iphone is hacked by the users please tell me what can i do iam very frustrating my selt"

-------

Report this to Apple:

Take some screenshots of these messages. Then Forward a screenshot of the as an attachment to Apple using this eMail address: reportphishing@apple.com. In the comments pane, inform Apple of what the attachment is all about: an messages about a "hacked" account.. Use my User Tip: Using the Photos App to Report Scams: - User Tips

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 17, 2022 8:27 PM in response to Dreamboy_626

Dreamboy_626 Said:

"My iphone is hacked: When i use safari sometimes some showed me your iphone is hacked by the users please tell me what can i do iam very frustrating my selt"

-------

Report this to Apple:

Take some screenshots of these messages. Then Forward a screenshot of the as an attachment to Apple using this eMail address: reportphishing@apple.com. In the comments pane, inform Apple of what the attachment is all about: an messages about a "hacked" account.. Use my User Tip: Using the Photos App to Report Scams: - User Tips

May 17, 2022 8:25 PM in response to Dreamboy_626

Dreamboy_626 Said:

-------

Please Provide a Screenshot:

Try restarting your iPhone, seeing if this pops back up. Take a screenshot. Important: Block out personal information (i.e. Names and eMail Addresses) for Privacy purposes. Use the Photos app to edit the screenshot by covering the personal information with rectangles and such.

iPhone: Take a Screenshot on your iPhone - Apple Support

My iphone is hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.