You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I turn on My battery indicator in the upper right hand corner

How do I turn on my battery indicator in the upper right hand corner

Posted on May 18, 2022 5:17 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 18, 2022 5:20 PM

Hi Jpyork,

Are you referring to the iPhone battery indicator? If so, you can go into settings and turn it on. This is only for iPhones with a home button. For iPhone X and above, you are not able to turn it on.

You can also refer to this Apple Support article,

Show the battery percentage on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

I hope this helps,

Dualjpg

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 18, 2022 5:20 PM in response to Jpyork

Hi Jpyork,

Are you referring to the iPhone battery indicator? If so, you can go into settings and turn it on. This is only for iPhones with a home button. For iPhone X and above, you are not able to turn it on.

You can also refer to this Apple Support article,

Show the battery percentage on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

I hope this helps,

Dualjpg

May 19, 2022 5:27 PM in response to Jpyork

To view Battery Percentage on any phone with the Face ID "notch" at the top of the screen open the Control Center by dragging down from the battery icon, or add a battery widget to your Home screen. If you examine the status bar at the top of the screen you will observe that there is no room to put the battery percentage.

See→Use widgets on your iPhone and iPod Touch

How do I turn on My battery indicator in the upper right hand corner

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.