You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

International Warranty

I am planning to buy the macbook air from noon.com in Dubai and bring it back to India. Has anyone done this before? Can you tell me if the apple international warranty of 1 year is valid on products bought on noon.com? The website is not clear on this aspect so hoping one of you good samaritans knows :)

Here's the link in case you need to see it: https://www.noon.com/uae-en/macbook-air-mgn63-13-display-apple-m1-chip-with-8-core-processor-and-7-core-graphics-8gb-ram-256gb-ssd-integrated-graphics-mac-os-english-space-grey/N42284105A/p/?o=e50511d87e291e5e

Any information will be helpful. Thanks!

Posted on May 21, 2022 6:47 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 21, 2022 8:11 AM

I looked at the link you provided. The device is being sold by someone named quadrix24. And it is a 2020 model - even if it is new, the warranty probably expired long ago as it starts when it is first sold (to quadrix24 I assume). Noon.com does not appear to be an authorized seller so I would not buy anything there. If you do, then ask them about the warranty and get their answer in writing.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 21, 2022 8:11 AM in response to vershr

I looked at the link you provided. The device is being sold by someone named quadrix24. And it is a 2020 model - even if it is new, the warranty probably expired long ago as it starts when it is first sold (to quadrix24 I assume). Noon.com does not appear to be an authorized seller so I would not buy anything there. If you do, then ask them about the warranty and get their answer in writing.

International Warranty

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.