You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get iPhone wants to use my iCloud account off my MacAir as a popup

How to get popup saying my iPhone wants to access my iCloud account MacBook Air.

MacBook Air (2020 or later)

Posted on May 25, 2022 3:53 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 26, 2022 5:57 AM

Method to sign in with same apple id and password in Mac and iPhone .

A message will appear in iPhone your Apple ID is being used to sign in to a Mac book near …location . Two options will be shown allow , do not allow so click on allow .

An apple verification code will appear on iPhone , enter this verification code on your Mac book , click on continue .

In your Mac it will prompt to enter admin password , so enter it and click on ok , the circle will rotate in Apple ID field , wait for a while a window will appear the boxes for use iCloud for your documents and data and use find my Mac boxes are checked by default so click on next and click on allow .

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 26, 2022 5:57 AM in response to surftune

Method to sign in with same apple id and password in Mac and iPhone .

A message will appear in iPhone your Apple ID is being used to sign in to a Mac book near …location . Two options will be shown allow , do not allow so click on allow .

An apple verification code will appear on iPhone , enter this verification code on your Mac book , click on continue .

In your Mac it will prompt to enter admin password , so enter it and click on ok , the circle will rotate in Apple ID field , wait for a while a window will appear the boxes for use iCloud for your documents and data and use find my Mac boxes are checked by default so click on next and click on allow .

How to get iPhone wants to use my iCloud account off my MacAir as a popup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.