You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is it so difficult to access my photos when my iPhone is connected to my windows laptop?

Why is it so difficult to access my photos when my iphone is connected to my windows laptop? The file structure is a mess it is so random and difficult to access. Plus the new HEIC system thats been introduced by windows or apple or whoever, WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT FOR WHY DON'T THE SYSTEMS CONNECT WE ARE ALL ONE. Ive been with apple iphone since it came out but it is getting way more difficult to use with windows based products. I take about 200-300 photos a day with my work and downloading these to a windows laptop is no longer a simple task.

Go Samsung i think for my next phone.....after all these years

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 26, 2022 4:25 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 26, 2022 5:30 AM

Quite easy to do: Sync photos in iTunes on PC with devices - Apple Support

1 reply

Why is it so difficult to access my photos when my iPhone is connected to my windows laptop?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.