You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I buy music from itunes without a plan?

Posted on May 28, 2022 8:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 28, 2022 9:32 PM

Much as I want to believe you, and have tried to do what I have successfully done in the past, I am not able to find a "buy" button anywhere. I am being given over to a signup option for a monthly plan that i do not want. Sure, this may be my error, but I have reached the end of my problem solving skills. I have done searches and so on, but am clearly missing a step that cannot not be conquered by will alone. Thanks for any guidance!

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 28, 2022 9:32 PM in response to muguy

Much as I want to believe you, and have tried to do what I have successfully done in the past, I am not able to find a "buy" button anywhere. I am being given over to a signup option for a monthly plan that i do not want. Sure, this may be my error, but I have reached the end of my problem solving skills. I have done searches and so on, but am clearly missing a step that cannot not be conquered by will alone. Thanks for any guidance!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.