You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen iphone

Screen impossible to read in sunlight. Iphone 13. What to do?

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on May 29, 2022 3:20 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 29, 2022 4:57 AM

OLED screens can have challenges in direct sunlight, but this is something that has improved a lot over the years, but without being resolved 100% yet.

Best advice is to turn up the brightness completely, or completely low-practice try not to have direct sun on the screen. I experience it myself from time to time on my iPhone 12.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 29, 2022 4:57 AM in response to Mark-ervin

OLED screens can have challenges in direct sunlight, but this is something that has improved a lot over the years, but without being resolved 100% yet.

Best advice is to turn up the brightness completely, or completely low-practice try not to have direct sun on the screen. I experience it myself from time to time on my iPhone 12.

Screen iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.