You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

citrix workspace i.c.w. Monterey 12.4

After the update to Monterey 12.4 yesterday, Citrix Workspace doesn't seem to work properly anymore. A delete and reinstall of the latest Citrix workspace app is needed every time I need to login through Citrix. I walk through this process several times a day, which is quite time consuming.

Does anyone have a better workaround for this or do I have to wait till there will be a Citrix update?

Thanks so much

Posted on May 31, 2022 4:26 AM

2 replies

May 31, 2022 7:00 AM in response to Sup3rV3ro

Sup3rV3ro wrote:

After the update to Monterey 12.4 yesterday, Citrix Workspace doesn't seem to work properly anymore. A delete and reinstall of the latest Citrix workspace app is needed every time I need to login through Citrix. I walk through this process several times a day, which is quite time consuming.
Does anyone have a better workaround for this or do I have to wait till there will be a Citrix update?

Thanks so much

¿ Updated from what previous macOS...(?) to your 12.4

This information would be helpful in narrowing down the issue...

I would verify >System Preferences>Security & Privacy>Privacy> has been given privileges ex. Camera , Full Disk Access or some such...etc(?) if it needs to be added.

Controlling app access to files in macOS - Apple Support

if in doubt search the developers website or contact: Support/Help/FAQ/Known issues/compatibility

Contact Support - Citrix

Technical Support Contacts - Citrix

citrix workspace i.c.w. Monterey 12.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.