You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activity monitoring for teen's iphone

Hi there, I have updated my son's iphone settings to prevent inappropriate content. I would also like to install activity monitoring on his phone so that I can monitor his text messaging content, who he is communicating with and what websites he is using/visiting. What are your recommendations on how to do this? Can it be done through apple iphone/accounts or must I purchase a third party app?

Thank you for your advice!

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on May 31, 2022 11:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 31, 2022 12:13 PM

No, Apple doesn't provide that type of service. Be very, very careful about installing third-party software that claims to do that. Installing such software on an iPhone usually involves disabling important security safeguards, thus making the phone more vulnerable to malware.

1 reply

Activity monitoring for teen's iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.