You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Laptop screen repair

I made an online appointment for laptop cracked screen repair. Do they keep the computer or fix it same day?

MacBook Air (2020 or later)

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 5:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 7:08 AM

Zippie78 wrote:

I made an online appointment for laptop cracked screen repair. Do they keep the computer or fix it same day?

You can call the store and ask them directly....

Find a Store - Apple

Learn how to get your Mac fixed and how much it will cost. Mac Repair - Official Apple Support

Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 2, 2022 7:08 AM in response to Zippie78

Zippie78 wrote:

You can call the store and ask them directly....

Find a Store - Apple

Learn how to get your Mac fixed and how much it will cost. Mac Repair - Official Apple Support

Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support

Laptop screen repair

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.