You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need my Apple ID verification code

Where do I get verification code

Posted on Jun 4, 2022 3:26 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2022 6:21 PM

See if anything here helps.  If necessary, you can use account recovery as explained in the link at bottom of the article.

Verification code - how to get one and sign in with two-factor authentication.   *

2 replies

Jun 5, 2022 3:20 AM in response to Eric Root

If you are referring to the 6 digit verification codes that you needed to enter when you sign in your Apple ID, they are usually sent to the trusted phone number that you set up with your Apple ID. Sometimes, it goes to goes to a trusted device or any Apple devices where your Apple ID is signed.

If you still have the SIM card of the number where the codes are sent to, and is still active, you can put it in a working phone so you can get the codes as they are sent via SMS.

If you no longer have access to the SIM card, you can try reaching out to your carrier and ask them if they can still provide you another SIM card that has the same number where the codes are sent to.

If those two are no longer an option, your next best step is to request for an account recovery

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Best of luck!

I need my Apple ID verification code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.