You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 13 going directly to voicemail

My phone isn’t ringing and calls go directly to voicemail

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Jun 5, 2022 11:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 9:30 AM

Greetings, MFH8270.

It sounds like you may have Do Not Disturb enabled on your iPhone.

"With Focus in iOS 15 and iPadOS 15, you can use Do Not Disturb to silence calls, alerts, and notifications that you get while your device is locked. You can also schedule Do Not Disturb and allow calls from certain people.

When you have a Do Not Disturb turned on, a crescent moon icon  appears in the status bar and on your Lock Screen. To turn on Do Not Disturb, follow the steps below for your software version." Use Do Not Disturb on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Check Settings > Focus > Do Not Disturb to check.

We hope this helps!

Sincerely.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 6, 2022 9:30 AM in response to MFH8270

Greetings, MFH8270.

It sounds like you may have Do Not Disturb enabled on your iPhone.

"With Focus in iOS 15 and iPadOS 15, you can use Do Not Disturb to silence calls, alerts, and notifications that you get while your device is locked. You can also schedule Do Not Disturb and allow calls from certain people.

When you have a Do Not Disturb turned on, a crescent moon icon  appears in the status bar and on your Lock Screen. To turn on Do Not Disturb, follow the steps below for your software version." Use Do Not Disturb on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Check Settings > Focus > Do Not Disturb to check.

We hope this helps!

Sincerely.

My iPhone 13 going directly to voicemail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.