You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

purchase and download single songs

I used to be able to purchase and download single songs or albums. Now I cant find that feature. It just wants me to subscribe t their steaming service which I don't want to do. How can I just search for and purchase the pieces I want?

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 5:08 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 5:41 PM

Hey There 🙋🏽‍♂️

This feature is originally available in iTunes Store and you're still able to purchase single Songs, Albums, Ringtones and etc.

Once you purchase a piece from iTunes Store it'll also be available on your Music app.

For that matter you'll need to download the iTunes Store App:

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/itunes-store/id915061235

If you're using a Mac simply go to your Music App and on the top of your screen on your Bar click on:

Music -> Preferences -> iTunes Store

The iTunes Store should appear in your List.

If you still need further assist with that matter feel free to contact Apple Support

Hope that helps !

Best,

~Aryan

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 6, 2022 5:41 PM in response to Angela September

Hey There 🙋🏽‍♂️

This feature is originally available in iTunes Store and you're still able to purchase single Songs, Albums, Ringtones and etc.

Once you purchase a piece from iTunes Store it'll also be available on your Music app.

For that matter you'll need to download the iTunes Store App:

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/itunes-store/id915061235

If you're using a Mac simply go to your Music App and on the top of your screen on your Bar click on:

Music -> Preferences -> iTunes Store

The iTunes Store should appear in your List.

If you still need further assist with that matter feel free to contact Apple Support

Hope that helps !

Best,

~Aryan

purchase and download single songs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.