You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

JUNK MAIL

junk Mail? How do I see my junk folder? Literally I don’t have one!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 1:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 3:12 AM

When Apple ID is signed with account credentials from a web browser at www.icloud.com you can't create a folder named junk as inbuilt same named folder exists .

However , if you create a folder from mail application and name it as junk it will be created in iCloud section and mirrored in iCloud.com ( click on refresh icon it will appear ) .

Create or delete mailboxes in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 7, 2022 3:12 AM in response to Popito247

When Apple ID is signed with account credentials from a web browser at www.icloud.com you can't create a folder named junk as inbuilt same named folder exists .

However , if you create a folder from mail application and name it as junk it will be created in iCloud section and mirrored in iCloud.com ( click on refresh icon it will appear ) .

Create or delete mailboxes in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

JUNK MAIL

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.