You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Some attachments are not showing up in incoming mail.app emails.

In my pro laptop, 'some' attachments are not showing up in my incoming emails. If I forward the email to myself, they show up on the bottom. When the email comes in to me, the ones that originally didn't show up, are missing again.

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 12.4

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 4:41 PM

2 replies

Jun 7, 2022 6:07 PM in response to immab

immab wrote:

In my pro laptop, 'some' attachments are not showing up in my incoming emails. If I forward the email to myself, they show up on the bottom. When the email comes in to me, the ones that originally didn't show up, are missing again.

Mail issues loading content in macOS Monterey.

Open mail app select Mail>Preferences>Privacy try disable all the new features and compare your results:

• “Protect Mail Activity” /

• “Hide IP address” /

• “Block all remote content”

Use Mail Privacy Protection on Mac - Apple Support

Use Mail Privacy Protection on Mac - Apple Support

if you have some insight, turn them on one at a time and compare your results.

Jun 7, 2022 7:28 PM in response to leroydouglas

I tried them all, but it made no difference. Up until yesterday, I've never had a problem before.

This was an email from my son. He had a 3 links to view (all 3 showed up). He included 5 map links. Only one showed up. The rest of the email is blank. When I look on my iphone, all 5 map links show up. I tried to forward the email to myself. Scrolling down the 'forward' (before I hit send) all links showed up.

Some attachments are not showing up in incoming mail.app emails.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.