You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is Hidden Network how to fix it

How to connect my wifi router connection? I cant used my connection ouside my home wife connection

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 11, 2022 5:37 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2022 6:47 AM

I cant used my connection ouside my home wife connection

When you are away from home, you use Public Wi-Fi, see this Apple article: Use captive Wi-Fi networks on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch

Use captive Wi-Fi networks on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support (UK)

Nowadays, Public Wi-Fi is offered for free, in big cities, shopping centers, in Public Transport (bus & train), restaurants and others.

That depends on where you live.

If at the moment you are away from home and there is no Public Wi-Fi, you have to use Mobile Data, for sure go to -> Settings -> Mobile network -> Mobile Data -> ON.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 11, 2022 6:47 AM in response to jphine69

I cant used my connection ouside my home wife connection

When you are away from home, you use Public Wi-Fi, see this Apple article: Use captive Wi-Fi networks on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch

Use captive Wi-Fi networks on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support (UK)

Nowadays, Public Wi-Fi is offered for free, in big cities, shopping centers, in Public Transport (bus & train), restaurants and others.

That depends on where you live.

If at the moment you are away from home and there is no Public Wi-Fi, you have to use Mobile Data, for sure go to -> Settings -> Mobile network -> Mobile Data -> ON.

What is Hidden Network how to fix it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.