You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Overheating in ios 15.5

Hi, my iphone 13 pro is overheating and the battery life is poor since I downloaded ios 15.5. This will probably cause permanent damage to the battery life of the phone. Can you please fix this asap!??

br,

Gustav

Posted on Jun 11, 2022 4:36 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2022 6:20 PM

ClickiPhone too hot?

Click ▶︎ iPhone User Guide.

Apple won’t replace the battery until it reaches 80% capacity.

Battery Performance Tips:

Need more help?

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 11, 2022 6:20 PM in response to gustav231

ClickiPhone too hot?

Click ▶︎ iPhone User Guide.

Apple won’t replace the battery until it reaches 80% capacity.

Battery Performance Tips:

Need more help?

Jul 8, 2022 11:48 AM in response to gustav231

I have exactly the same problem. Switched feom 15.3.1 to 15.5. 13 pro max overheats, battery life is very very poor compared to older version. WoW, I bought this phone since ıt was the longest lasting phone in 2021, now it gives about 4 hours of screen on time while navigating, while in the past it was like 7-8 hours. If apple does not fix this as soon as possible, I will understand that Apple just nerfed the phones before the release of its newer iPhone. I bought latest and best iphone to have a excellent device and excellent user experience and not even enter and explain my problems in forums like this..

Overheating in ios 15.5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.