You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have used 3.9 GB of my iCloud storage and it has not let me back it up once. What do I do?

Why won’t my phone backup if I have only used 3.9 GB of my iCloud storage and it hasn’t let me back it up one time

iPhone SE (Gen 3)

Posted on Jun 16, 2022 2:56 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2022 1:31 AM

The core question is: do you have iCloud 5 GB free storage or do you have an iCloud+ subscription?

-> Check -> Go to -> Settings -> your name -> iCloud -> if you see 50 GB (or 200 GB or 2 TB) then you have an iCloud subscription.

If you have an iCloud subscription, you will receive a monthly bill from Apple, check your email box.

👉 iPhone SE 3rd gen is available in -> 64 GB, 128 GB or 256 GB.

Which one do you have?

If you need more iCloud storage, see this Apple article: Upgrade to iCloud+

Upgrade to iCloud+ - Apple Support

See also: iCloud+ plans and pricing

iCloud+ plans and pricing - Apple Support

If you have upgraded iCloud storage, it would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

Once your request for iCloud+ has been activated, you should receive an invoice in your email box.

See also -> Manage your iCloud storage

Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 17, 2022 1:31 AM in response to Vmin26

The core question is: do you have iCloud 5 GB free storage or do you have an iCloud+ subscription?

-> Check -> Go to -> Settings -> your name -> iCloud -> if you see 50 GB (or 200 GB or 2 TB) then you have an iCloud subscription.

If you have an iCloud subscription, you will receive a monthly bill from Apple, check your email box.

👉 iPhone SE 3rd gen is available in -> 64 GB, 128 GB or 256 GB.

Which one do you have?

If you need more iCloud storage, see this Apple article: Upgrade to iCloud+

Upgrade to iCloud+ - Apple Support

See also: iCloud+ plans and pricing

iCloud+ plans and pricing - Apple Support

If you have upgraded iCloud storage, it would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

Once your request for iCloud+ has been activated, you should receive an invoice in your email box.

See also -> Manage your iCloud storage

Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

I have used 3.9 GB of my iCloud storage and it has not let me back it up once. What do I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.