You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would like to access my old iCloud account with my old email in my old phone number how can I do this

I would like to access my old iCloud account with my old email in my old phone number how can I do this

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 17, 2022 3:36 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2022 7:08 AM

A different Apple ID with its password is signed in iPhone see the article What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support ( in fact you are not selling the iPhone but follow the steps ) sign out Apple ID Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

Then erase the iPhone How to factory reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Take out the sim used in the iPhone .

You have to insert the old sim that was used in with old phone number Set up cellular service on iPhone - Apple Support

And set up iPhone Turn on and set up iPhone - Apple Support ( the old Apple ID with its password associated with old phone number has to be signed in the device ) .

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 17, 2022 7:08 AM in response to TeQuela2012

A different Apple ID with its password is signed in iPhone see the article What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support ( in fact you are not selling the iPhone but follow the steps ) sign out Apple ID Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

Then erase the iPhone How to factory reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Take out the sim used in the iPhone .

You have to insert the old sim that was used in with old phone number Set up cellular service on iPhone - Apple Support

And set up iPhone Turn on and set up iPhone - Apple Support ( the old Apple ID with its password associated with old phone number has to be signed in the device ) .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.