You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to make space in my iPhone?

my system data in my iphone has takes up 75 gb data space and i have no idea how to delete it

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 17, 2022 1:25 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2022 1:29 PM

Veneelaa1210 wrote:

my system data in my iphone has takes up 75 gb data space and i have no idea how to delete it

That usually indicates storage corruption. Back up your phone, reset it to factory settings, then restore the backup you just made.

1. How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support
  2. Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support - follow the instructions to restore using your computer, do not using Settings/General/Reset (which is not included in those instructions)
  3. Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 17, 2022 1:29 PM in response to Veneelaa1210

Veneelaa1210 wrote:

That usually indicates storage corruption. Back up your phone, reset it to factory settings, then restore the backup you just made.

1. How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support
  2. Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support - follow the instructions to restore using your computer, do not using Settings/General/Reset (which is not included in those instructions)
  3. Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

How to make space in my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.