You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pictures not same quality as 4K video when doing them simultaneously.

When recording a 4K video on iPhone 13 pro and then pressing the shutter button to take pictures (simultaneously)….the video quality is outstanding, yet the picture quality is dark and poor. This happens whether I’m outside or inside….in different settings. How can I fix this so that the pictures are the same high quality as the videos?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 11:59 AM

2 replies

Jun 18, 2022 4:05 PM in response to SravanKrA

Thanks for the response….but that doesn’t answer my question really. I’m assuming then that this is just a bad quality issue that hasn’t been well thought out by Apple. It would be great to either manually adjust your photo settings during video mode or just simply be able to take pictures that look just like the video you are recording.

Pictures not same quality as 4K video when doing them simultaneously.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.