You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blocked calls still coming through on my iPhone.

I have blocked scam callers and their call still come through when they use the same number. At least it rings just once and then no more. Is that how the block call option works. It still is a nuisance then getting this one ring.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 2:50 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 7:17 PM

Block voice calls, FaceTime calls, and messages from certain people

1. Tap Favorites, Recents, or Voicemail. Tap. next to the number or contact you want to block, scroll down, then tap Block this Caller.
  2. Tap Contacts, tap the contact you want to block, scroll down, then tap Block this Caller.

Avoid unwanted calls on iPhone - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 18, 2022 7:17 PM in response to berwyn224

Block voice calls, FaceTime calls, and messages from certain people

1. Tap Favorites, Recents, or Voicemail. Tap. next to the number or contact you want to block, scroll down, then tap Block this Caller.
  2. Tap Contacts, tap the contact you want to block, scroll down, then tap Block this Caller.

Avoid unwanted calls on iPhone - Apple Support

Blocked calls still coming through on my iPhone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.