You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost iPhone X

I have lost my device on the way

My device is iPhone x

Please provide me IMEI NUMBER

THANK YOU SIR

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone X

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 7:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 7:08 PM

Apple does not participate here, this is a user to user support forum. You cannot track the iPhone with the IMEI number. See this for a lost iPhone. If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

You can contact your carrier, they would have a record of your IMEI number. Find the serial number or IMEI on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 18, 2022 7:08 PM in response to navdeep280

Apple does not participate here, this is a user to user support forum. You cannot track the iPhone with the IMEI number. See this for a lost iPhone. If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

You can contact your carrier, they would have a record of your IMEI number. Find the serial number or IMEI on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Lost iPhone X

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.