You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phishing popup

Hello, i got a pop up on my safari page saying “a hacker is watching you” and i clicked on it and it redirected me to the apple store. I did not install anything but i want to be sure my phone is ok. What should i do?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 19, 2022 6:43 PM

2 replies

Jun 19, 2022 6:52 PM in response to Alondracats

"Phishing popup: Hello, i got a pop up on my safari page saying 'a hacker is watching you' and i clicked on it and it redirected me to the apple store. I did not install anything but i want to be sure my phone is ok. What should i do?"

-------

Report this to Apple:

Take a screenshot of this message. Forward this screenshot of the message as an attachment to Apple using this eMail address: reportphishing@apple.com. In the comments pane, inform Apple of what the attachment is all about: an eMail containing an attachment of harassment. Use my User Tip: Using the Photos App to Report Scams: - User Tip

Phishing popup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.