You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need email

I have an app that needs the “fake” email that was used when I signed up for a subscription for an app I am using. I got a new phone and it will not merge information correctly due to my ICloud Privacy relay was turned off.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 21, 2022 6:42 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2022 7:40 AM

Hi Ajt_1997,

It sounds like you're using Hide My Email address and you need to find out what email address is being used for a specific app. If that correct, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Hide My Email and choose the app.

You can learn more about managing your Hide My Email addresses in Create and manage Hide My Email addresses in Settings on iPhone.

Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 23, 2022 7:40 AM in response to Ajt_1997

Hi Ajt_1997,

It sounds like you're using Hide My Email address and you need to find out what email address is being used for a specific app. If that correct, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Hide My Email and choose the app.

You can learn more about managing your Hide My Email addresses in Create and manage Hide My Email addresses in Settings on iPhone.

Regards.

Need email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.