You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Individual health data on two separate Apple Watches.

We have had one Apple ID for a decade and have looked at family share but it doesn’t work for us. What we want is for my health data to be on my watch and my wife’s health data on her watch. Is there any way to do this? Thanks

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 22, 2022 12:47 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2022 1:02 PM

The health data is in the heath app on the phone not on the watch,to acheive what you require you BOTH need;

An Apple Watch

and an Iphone each and most importantly an apple id EACH.

The other alternative is this;

Set up an Apple Watch for a family member

2 replies

Jun 22, 2022 1:21 PM in response to Community User

Thanks. I can get an Apple ID, but sometimes I want all the apps and photos on our single current id so I know I can log out and log in to another id - big pain, but not sure if I lose all the data in the switching. I definitely don’t want to hurt all of our stored data in all of our current apps. It is just the health tracking that isn’t able to know which device it is on. Maybe there is another app as a health tracker that is independent of apple’s health tracking? That app can be used by my wife and I will use the apple health app.

Thanks for the quick reply I was afraid this would be the answer.

Individual health data on two separate Apple Watches.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.