You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Microphone isn’t working

My microphone works on camera whenever I use it for video it can hear my voice but when I use it for video call or call someone they can’t hear me and when I record videos on apps that isn’t camera it can’t hear voice either but when I tap on the screen while recording on the apps it can hear the tap sound but not my voice sound help pls

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 9:19 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 9:38 PM

kinnalonePLV Said:

"Microphone isn’t working: My microphone works on camera whenever I use it for video it can hear my voice but when I use it for video call or call someone they can’t hear me and when I record videos on apps that isn’t camera it can’t hear voice either but when I tap on the screen while recording on the apps it can hear the tap sound but not my voice sound help pls"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Audio:

Show this reply to the other person, as well. It may be an issue on their end...

A Few Links that May Help:

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 25, 2022 9:38 PM in response to kinnalonePLV

kinnalonePLV Said:

"Microphone isn’t working: My microphone works on camera whenever I use it for video it can hear my voice but when I use it for video call or call someone they can’t hear me and when I record videos on apps that isn’t camera it can’t hear voice either but when I tap on the screen while recording on the apps it can hear the tap sound but not my voice sound help pls"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Audio:

Show this reply to the other person, as well. It may be an issue on their end...

A Few Links that May Help:

Microphone isn’t working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.