You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

đź’ˇ Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods Pro static issue

While using my AirPods Pro during phone calls, the person I am talking to says it is very hard to hear me because of the static. I have found it only happens when I am using my right AirPod. Also, the sound quality on my end is working fine. Any ideas what could be causing this?

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 6:29 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 8:06 PM

Agb91 Said:

"AirPods Pro static issue: While using my AirPods Pro during phone calls, the person I am talking to says it is very hard to hear me because of the static. I have found it only happens when I am using my right AirPod. Also, the sound quality on my end is working fine. Any ideas what could be causing this?"

-------

Why the Sound Issue?

There is interference of sorts.

So, Two Links to Refer to:

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 25, 2022 8:06 PM in response to Agb91

Agb91 Said:

"AirPods Pro static issue: While using my AirPods Pro during phone calls, the person I am talking to says it is very hard to hear me because of the static. I have found it only happens when I am using my right AirPod. Also, the sound quality on my end is working fine. Any ideas what could be causing this?"

-------

Why the Sound Issue?

There is interference of sorts.

So, Two Links to Refer to:

AirPods Pro static issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.