You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photo in email signature htm file showing too large in apple mail.

I've added my email signature (copied & pasted the htm. file) into the relevant field on apple mail and it's fine when inserted but as soon as I begin to write an email the images are huge.

Is there a way to fix this without having to resize the images or is that the only way?

Thanks!

iMac

Posted on Jun 30, 2022 4:40 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2022 9:14 AM

_Vogue wrote:

I've added my email signature (copied & pasted the htm. file) into the relevant field on apple mail and it's fine when inserted but as soon as I begin to write an email the images are huge.

Is there a way to fix this without having to resize the images or is that the only way?

Thanks!

I would simply resize the image.

Create and use email signatures in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 30, 2022 9:14 AM in response to _Vogue

_Vogue wrote:

Thanks!

I would simply resize the image.

Create and use email signatures in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Photo in email signature htm file showing too large in apple mail.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.