You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I make a complaint.

Hi does anyone know of the web address or email address of the complaints department at Apple.

Yours

Yrrag S.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 1, 2022 3:54 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2022 3:56 PM

Click ▶︎ Product Feedback.

4 replies

Jul 2, 2022 8:11 AM in response to Yrragseddeg

Apple removed the web methods for reporting issues with sales, service, or support several year ago. The is no email or web-based method that works for the today. The product feedback links are not the answer. Too many bug reports and "I wish you'd add..." messages. Yours would likely never reach a person in authority.

The only effective ways to do this any more are definitely old-school: a phone call or, hugely better, a well-crafted business letter sent certified mail/return receipt requested.

The chances of a phone call getting directed to a responsible party are far lower than that of a business letter. for ten years I ran support for a large manufacturer and always preferred the letter. Phone calls got misdirected, too often needed call-backs, and often the contact was never completed.

On the other hand. a business letter gave me time to review the issue and interview the employee involved before answering. Whether an "atta-boy" or "oh no!" letter, I always routed them to the employee's personnel file in case it was needed at review time.

https://edu.gcfglobal.org/en/business-communication/how-to-write-a-formal-business-letter/1/

How do I make a complaint.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.