You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My settings app got deleted from home how do I recover it

My settings app got deleted from phone how do I recover it

Posted on Jul 1, 2022 8:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2022 8:23 PM

The Settings app cannot be deleted from your iPhone. The Settings app is probably still existing in the App Library. The App Library is the Last Home Screen when you continue to SWIPE LEFT (on the home screen) until you reach it. Once you are in the App Library, then you can locate the Settings app and then TOUCH, HOLD and DRAG the app out of there and place it on to your favorite part of the Home Screen.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 1, 2022 8:23 PM in response to Lynnfb

The Settings app cannot be deleted from your iPhone. The Settings app is probably still existing in the App Library. The App Library is the Last Home Screen when you continue to SWIPE LEFT (on the home screen) until you reach it. Once you are in the App Library, then you can locate the Settings app and then TOUCH, HOLD and DRAG the app out of there and place it on to your favorite part of the Home Screen.

Axel F.

Jul 1, 2022 8:23 PM in response to Lynnfb

If you are having trouble finding your settings on your iPhone, at the home screen swipe down and in the Spotlight Search field type in "Settings" and it should pop up. Likewise, you can swipe on your phone all the way to the right and hit the search field that says "App Library" and it will give you a list of all of your apps fro A to Z.

My settings app got deleted from home how do I recover it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.