You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Connecting carplay

Hello.

So, a couple weeks ago I upgraded my iphone from the 11 to the 13. Since I’ve had the 13 it will not connect to my carplay. I use a cord and when while it is connected, my car does not even show up to connect. While my boyfriend’s phone (he has the 13 pro max), does connect. I tried to ensure the carplay was turned on but it still does not connect. I need some help!

iPhone 13

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 8:36 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 8:58 PM

delaphine95 Said:

"Connecting CarPlay: Hello. So, a couple weeks ago I upgraded my iphone from the 11 to the 13. Since I’ve had the 13 it will not connect to my carplay. I use a cord and when while it is connected, my car does not even show up to connect. While my boyfriend’s phone (he has the 13 pro max), does connect. I tried to ensure the carplay was turned on but it still does not connect. I need some help!"

Troubleshooting CarPlay Issues:

A. Successfully "Forget this Device"

Try unpairing the phone. Then, pair it back. Perform this while in while in park.

B. View the Owner's Manual:

See what the Owner's Manual of your car says when you read it.

C. Some Links:

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 2, 2022 8:58 PM in response to delaphine95

delaphine95 Said:

"Connecting CarPlay: Hello. So, a couple weeks ago I upgraded my iphone from the 11 to the 13. Since I’ve had the 13 it will not connect to my carplay. I use a cord and when while it is connected, my car does not even show up to connect. While my boyfriend’s phone (he has the 13 pro max), does connect. I tried to ensure the carplay was turned on but it still does not connect. I need some help!"

Troubleshooting CarPlay Issues:

A. Successfully "Forget this Device"

Try unpairing the phone. Then, pair it back. Perform this while in while in park.

B. View the Owner's Manual:

See what the Owner's Manual of your car says when you read it.

C. Some Links:

Connecting carplay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.