You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have always scanned all my documents using the iPhone "Notes" app all these while. However, today I was trying to download one of my previous scans from a particular note. The document is not working (unable to open / missing). For example, I hav

I have always scanned all my documents using the iPhone "Notes" app all these while. However, today I was trying to download one of my previous scans from a particular note. The document is not working (unable to open / missing).

For example, I have scanned 20 documents, only 2 are working fine, the others are unable to open. I have scanned all these documents around 1 or 2 months back. However, when I look into the other older notes , they are working fine. Its only this particular note which I have the missing Scanned documents.

Any solutions towards this issue?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 3, 2022 7:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2022 7:43 PM

NickJZ97 Said:

"I have always scanned all my documents using the iPhone "Notes" app all these while. However, today I was trying to download one of my previous scans from a particular note. The document is not working (unable to open / missing). [...]Any solutions towards this issue?"

-------

Troubleshooting (unable to open / missing):

Relocate These:

Apparently, the files are missing from its original location. So, see where these other scanned notes that open are stored, and move these other files to that folder.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 3, 2022 7:43 PM in response to NickJZ97

NickJZ97 Said:

"I have always scanned all my documents using the iPhone "Notes" app all these while. However, today I was trying to download one of my previous scans from a particular note. The document is not working (unable to open / missing). [...]Any solutions towards this issue?"

-------

Troubleshooting (unable to open / missing):

Relocate These:

Apparently, the files are missing from its original location. So, see where these other scanned notes that open are stored, and move these other files to that folder.

I have always scanned all my documents using the iPhone "Notes" app all these while. However, today I was trying to download one of my previous scans from a particular note. The document is not working (unable to open / missing). For example, I hav

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.