You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my apple logo keeps coming on and then turning back off. my phone just keeps showing the apple logo or a black screen

my apple logo keeps coming on and then turning back off. my phone just keeps showing the apple logo or a black screen

iPhone XS, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 4, 2022 4:07 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2022 6:00 PM

Try a forced restart. First take off any case. Then:

Press and very quickly release the volume up button. > Immediately press and very quickly release by the volume down button > Immediately press and hold down the side button and keep holding the side button until the Apple logo appears, release the side button. If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 4, 2022 6:00 PM in response to avigail129

Try a forced restart. First take off any case. Then:

Press and very quickly release the volume up button. > Immediately press and very quickly release by the volume down button > Immediately press and hold down the side button and keep holding the side button until the Apple logo appears, release the side button. If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

Jul 4, 2022 6:25 PM in response to avigail129

avigail129 Said:

"my apple logo keeps coming on and then turning back off. my phone just keeps showing the apple logo or a black screen"

-------

Being Stuck in a Boot Loop:

Your iPhone might be stuck in a boot loop. And this typically happens when you unsuccessfully download some things or an install stalls.  So, refer to my User Tip: How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - User Tip

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.