You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV+ app

I have Apple TV+ app on my primary TV. We added a 2nd TV and I added the Apple TV app. I thought that I would also get access to Apple TV+ . But NO it wants me to add another subscription. Is a Apple TV+ subscription per tv?

URU8000,

Posted on Jul 5, 2022 11:53 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2022 11:59 AM

It shouldn't be restricted to one TV. Please verify that you are logging in on the same Apple ID on both TVs.

Please see this support page: Download and stream shows and movies from Apple TV+ and Apple TV channels - Apple Support!

"One subscription allows you to enjoy 6 simultaneous streams. If you have an Apple Music student subscription, which includes Apple TV+ for a limited time, you can stream Apple TV+ only on one device at a time."

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 5, 2022 11:59 AM in response to Pirate1969

It shouldn't be restricted to one TV. Please verify that you are logging in on the same Apple ID on both TVs.

Please see this support page: Download and stream shows and movies from Apple TV+ and Apple TV channels - Apple Support!

"One subscription allows you to enjoy 6 simultaneous streams. If you have an Apple Music student subscription, which includes Apple TV+ for a limited time, you can stream Apple TV+ only on one device at a time."

Apple TV+ app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.