You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

stolen iPhone 13 pro max

Dear sir , madam

my iPhone was stolen two week ago and I want to blacklist my iPhone and lock it . I have the box of my iPhone and all necessary information .

Please help me

iPhone 13 pro max (a2641)

258 GB alpha green

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Jul 7, 2022 2:35 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2022 2:39 AM

Neither we, just users like you, nor Apple can get involved in a lost or stolen device.

In such a situation, these are the only steps you can perform:--> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support, and/or:--> Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

Regards and best of luck.

Giulio

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 7, 2022 2:39 AM in response to Sayedomidyaqubi

Neither we, just users like you, nor Apple can get involved in a lost or stolen device.

In such a situation, these are the only steps you can perform:--> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support, and/or:--> Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

Regards and best of luck.

Giulio

stolen iPhone 13 pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.