You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

On settings- cellular date says error . Update is required to use cellular data on this iPhone

how can I fix this?

Posted on Jul 8, 2022 8:26 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2022 6:06 AM

the blue text I posted is a link. click on it and follow those instructions in the support article that opens

but yes, basically go to Settings > General > About and in theory you get a pop up prompt

4 replies

Jul 8, 2022 8:43 PM in response to tonyy82

tonyy82 Said:

"On settings- cellular date says error . Update is required to use cellular data on this iPhone: how can I fix this?"

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Troubleshooting Cellular Errors:

A. "No Service":

Is "No Service" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

B. Contact your Carrier:

Having issues with Cellular, contact your Carrier, asking them to configure this to the correct settings. They configure all of this in the SIM card.

On settings- cellular date says error . Update is required to use cellular data on this iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.