You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple celebrates 10 years of Apple Pay. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I added my CIBC debit card to my Apple wallet successfully but my credit card is not getting added to my wallet. It says “the region setting for this device cannot be used with Apply pay”. Someone please help me out on this!

How can I add my cibc credit card to my wallet? The region is set correct and also the debit card is added already without any issues.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022 5:17 PM

1 reply

Jul 12, 2022 2:17 PM in response to CyAkash

Hi CyAkash,

According to the error message received, this feature is not available for your region. If you can add the debit card from the same card issuer, you may want to restart iPhone and ensure that you have the latest software enabled in Settings > General > Software Update.

If you meet all requirements to add your card to Wallet, reach out to Apple to investigate this matter.

Set up Apple Pay

Contact Apple Support

Regards.

I added my CIBC debit card to my Apple wallet successfully but my credit card is not getting added to my wallet. It says “the region setting for this device cannot be used with Apply pay”. Someone please help me out on this!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.