You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I buy an Iphone now and pick up in store in 1 month?

I'm travelling to Orlando in mid August, but I want to purchase my new Iphone now and pick it up when I get to Orlando. Can I do it?

Posted on Jul 13, 2022 2:43 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2022 4:08 PM

You will need to speak to them on the phone. Use this to find the number of the store you are wanting to go to. Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple Understand, if you are wanting to purchase a phone in the US and use in another country, it may not support the mobile bands in this other country, and there are warranty restrictions as well.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 13, 2022 4:08 PM in response to Mdptweety

You will need to speak to them on the phone. Use this to find the number of the store you are wanting to go to. Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple Understand, if you are wanting to purchase a phone in the US and use in another country, it may not support the mobile bands in this other country, and there are warranty restrictions as well.

Can I buy an Iphone now and pick up in store in 1 month?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.