You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

'URGENT' Stolen iPhone and Locking/unlocking process.

I have been mugged, my iPhone was taken, and its 4-digit passcode.

once I returned to my home I accessed the ICloud and started the process to lock my phone I was asked to enter a 6-digit passcode so I entered a new 6-digit passcode and confirmed it.

to unlock the stolen iPhone should enter the old 4-digit passcode o the new 6-digit I entered on the iCloud?

I need an answer to this question because the people who stole my phone will blackmail me

So please I need to know ASAP

iPhone 6s, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 14, 2022 5:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2022 5:28 PM

Omar1490 wrote:

once I returned to my home I accessed the ICloud and started the process to lock my phone I was asked to enter a 6-digit passcode so I entered a new 6-digit passcode and confirmed it.
to unlock the stolen iPhone should enter the old 4-digit passcode o the new 6-digit I entered on the iCloud?
I need an answer to this question because the people who stole my phone will blackmail me

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen

Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 14, 2022 5:28 PM in response to Omar1490

Omar1490 wrote:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen

Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item

'URGENT' Stolen iPhone and Locking/unlocking process.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.