You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

List of Questions

Where can I find the questions I've asked? I just had a repeat of a problem I remember asking about. I used to be able to find a link to them under my user name.

iMac

Posted on Jul 16, 2022 8:38 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2022 12:29 PM

You should be able to see them if you go to your Subscriptions page, then click "Filter", then "Authored" under Recent Activity.

Here's a direct link - romad's Authored Questions - Apple Support Communities

7 replies

Jul 17, 2022 2:21 PM in response to romad

Thanks all. I marked both Stedman's & Bubba's replies as "Helpful" because both arrived within minutes of each other and had the same answer. I then marked Bubba's reply as "Solved" because he has way fewer points than has Stedman1!

BTW, I went into my bookmarks in Safari and deleted my previous bookmarks for my questions and posts since they were giving me a 404 code.

List of Questions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.