You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a macbook pro m1 which is doesn’t changing the date and time upto date it shows the year of 1960 which is last and how can i out come with this problem and can you share me a solution about this please thank you

The date and time of macbook pro doesn’t changing and it shows the last year was 1959. I want to update the date upto date can you resolve the problem and share me a solution thank you

MacBook Pro

Posted on Jul 19, 2022 10:09 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2022 9:15 AM

These are the official Apple article on the subject:

Set the date and time on your Mac - Apple Support

Can you connect to the Internet?

If you CAN, the INTERNAL Date&Time are likely correct, but how it is displayed TO YOU is messed up. In that case, see this article:

Change how dates, times, and more display on Mac - Apple Support

The procedure is:

change the Region to a different one, NOT your own. e.g., in the UK, set to the US.

Close the window and save changes.

Change to the Region you wish to use in the long run.

Test.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 20, 2022 9:15 AM in response to Rajureddy2105

These are the official Apple article on the subject:

Set the date and time on your Mac - Apple Support

Can you connect to the Internet?

If you CAN, the INTERNAL Date&Time are likely correct, but how it is displayed TO YOU is messed up. In that case, see this article:

Change how dates, times, and more display on Mac - Apple Support

The procedure is:

change the Region to a different one, NOT your own. e.g., in the UK, set to the US.

Change to the Region you wish to use in the long run.

Test.

I have a macbook pro m1 which is doesn’t changing the date and time upto date it shows the year of 1960 which is last and how can i out come with this problem and can you share me a solution about this please thank you

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.