You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Forgot my passcode

I changed my passcode yesterday and forgot the new one. My phone got off and now requires the passcode. I have made a few tries and now it's showing disabled for 15 mins. I have all the ways like apple id, face id, etc. to prove my identity. But it's asking for a passcode only. Kindly help me out with a way to solve this. 

Also, I have just purchased iCloud storage. Is there any way I can restore my data or at least photos on iCloud without unlocking the Iphone? 

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 21, 2022 5:14 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2022 5:17 AM

If you have iOS 15.2 or later installed, you can restore your iPhone without using a computer or Mac, see this link for instructions

How to remove your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch passcode without a computer - Apple Support

if you have an earlier iOS installed the only thing you can do is restore your phone via a Mac or windows pc with iTunes, see the following link for instructions

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 21, 2022 5:17 AM in response to anshikabatla

If you have iOS 15.2 or later installed, you can restore your iPhone without using a computer or Mac, see this link for instructions

How to remove your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch passcode without a computer - Apple Support

if you have an earlier iOS installed the only thing you can do is restore your phone via a Mac or windows pc with iTunes, see the following link for instructions

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

Forgot my passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.