You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Broken Iphone 7- Photos backup

I recently broke my old iphone 7 which I have been using since years. The external damage is severe and I can't log in to my phone. I then bought iphone 13 which I signed into as a new phone but with the same apple ID. Now, I can't access all of my photos on Iphone 13, however very selected ones from from recently taken to first taken.

How can I recover ALL of my photos from my broken Iphone 7?

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 22, 2022 4:44 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2022 4:47 AM

if you did not have a backup from when the photos was there

or if you did not enable icloud photos Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

and even if you did enable icloud photos then we only get 5GB free icloud storage so it may not fit all photos and videos unless one rent more space.

4 replies

Jul 22, 2022 5:16 AM in response to Rudegar

Thank you, I appreciate your reply!

Well, I often got a notification saying my "icloud storage is full". So, does that mean I can't get access to all any of my photos from my previous phone?

Is there a way I could transfer photos from my old phone to the laptop without using a password to the phone (since the finger sense and screen are broken)?

Broken Iphone 7- Photos backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.