You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I backup my iCloud without WiFi

how Do I backup my iCloud without WiFi

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 22, 2022 6:12 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2022 6:23 PM

Sorry, that isn't supported with an iPhone7 (only with the iPhone SE 3rd generation, 12, 13 models). See the following from Back up iPhone - Apple Support

Note: On models that support 5G, your carrier may give you the option to back up iPhone using your cellular network. Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Backup, then turn on or off Backup Over Cellular.

You can backup to a computer without using wi-fi.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 22, 2022 6:23 PM in response to sin193

Sorry, that isn't supported with an iPhone7 (only with the iPhone SE 3rd generation, 12, 13 models). See the following from Back up iPhone - Apple Support

Note: On models that support 5G, your carrier may give you the option to back up iPhone using your cellular network. Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Backup, then turn on or off Backup Over Cellular.

You can backup to a computer without using wi-fi.

How do I backup my iCloud without WiFi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.