You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t download an app that I have deleted

Every time I have deleted an app in the past because I never used it and now I want to use it and I try and redownload the app, it will not let me. It will say “enter Apple ID password to view billing information” and when I enter it, it shows me my billing address and I click continue and it either won’t load or just goes around in a circle and I keep entering my password and it just won’t let me redownload the app. This has been going on for a while now and it even happened with my old phone as well. I have tried to restart my phone and I even tried it on my new phone now and it just won’t fix.

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 26, 2022 6:55 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2022 1:11 AM

and it either won’t load or just goes around in a circle

You need to have a good Service & Wi-Fi.

Check also your router settings, see -> Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

If you need help with your Wi‑Fi password

If you need help with your Wi‑Fi password - Apple Support

If they are On, turn Off Hotspot & VPN.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 27, 2022 1:11 AM in response to LauraBarnes

and it either won’t load or just goes around in a circle

You need to have a good Service & Wi-Fi.

Check also your router settings, see -> Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

If you need help with your Wi‑Fi password

If you need help with your Wi‑Fi password - Apple Support

If they are On, turn Off Hotspot & VPN.

I can’t download an app that I have deleted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.