You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an iPhone and have friends with iPhones and sometimes my messages go to them as an iMessage and some go to them as a text message. And sometimes when they send messages to me it’s the same thing but it’s not every message on every person.

I have friends with iPhones that every now and then a message I send will not go as iMessage it Hass to go as a text. But it’s not every time. I have one friend that says she has enabled her iMessage but when I message her it always rejects and I have to send it as a text but when she sends it to me it comes through as an iMessage. And some of my friends that have iPhones there box doesn’t come up and I can’t get messages to them and I can’t receive messages sometimes for a while it’ll just spend . any ideas?

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 27, 2022 3:04 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2022 4:08 PM

didkolade wrote:

I have friends with iPhones that every now and then a message I send will not go as iMessage it Hass to go as a text. But it’s not every time. I have one friend that says she has enabled her iMessage but when I message her it always rejects and I have to send it as a text but when she sends it to me it comes through as an iMessage. And some of my friends that have iPhones there box doesn’t come up and I can’t get messages to them and I can’t receive messages sometimes for a while it’ll just spend . any ideas?

If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 27, 2022 4:08 PM in response to didkolade

didkolade wrote:

If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

I have an iPhone and have friends with iPhones and sometimes my messages go to them as an iMessage and some go to them as a text message. And sometimes when they send messages to me it’s the same thing but it’s not every message on every person.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.