You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos not downloading (pixalating) to eBay correctly from my new iphone 13 Pro or Macbook Pro

Hello. I just bought the iphone 13 pro the other day and since I have had it the photos I tranfer to my macbook come out fine, but when I download them to eBay they are not showing up correctly... and I was wondering if anyone knows why this is happening? (please see photo attached of what it looks like) I have tried drag and drop, or clicking on search for photos on my computer and the photos are doing the same thing. I have tried changing browsers and still the same. My wife has a iphone 12 and hers are working just fine. Any ideas on if there is a setting on my new iphone that is causing the photos to look fine on my macbook, but not showing up correctly when I upload them to eBay.

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Jul 31, 2022 12:10 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2022 6:55 PM

sammers50 wrote:

Photos not downloading (pixalating) to eBay correctly from my new iphone 13 Pro or Macbook Pro

Hello. I just bought the iphone 13 pro the other day and since I have had it the photos I tranfer to my macbook come out fine, but when I download them to eBay they are not showing up correctly... and I was wondering if anyone knows why this is happening? (please see photo attached of what it looks like) I have tried drag and drop, or clicking on search for photos on my computer and the photos are doing the same thing. I have tried changing browsers and still the same. My wife has a iphone 12 and hers are working just fine. Any ideas on if there is a setting on my new iphone that is causing the photos to look fine on my macbook, but not showing up correctly when I upload them to eBay.
https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/7581794f-c45d-4ce5-a6c4-25ad19606cc4

?

You download from the server to your Mac

You upload from your computer to a server (ebay in this case)

which is it exactly...(?)

I would try a restart and compare you results

restart, ie power off/on,

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 31, 2022 6:55 PM in response to sammers50

sammers50 wrote:

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/7581794f-c45d-4ce5-a6c4-25ad19606cc4

?

You download from the server to your Mac

You upload from your computer to a server (ebay in this case)

which is it exactly...(?)

I would try a restart and compare you results

restart, ie power off/on,

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.